Journey So Lite, Light Weight Folding Scooter
Built for Safety
- The So Lite™ Scooter combines the stability and safety of a four-wheel scooter with the smaller size and convenience of a three-wheel scooter.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) means you can feel fully secure and confident that the So Lite™ Scooter will intelligently slow you down as you approach turns. Even if you turn at full speed, the So Lite™ Scooter slows down enough to allow you to turn safely.
Lightweight and easy to transport
- Only 40.8 lbs with the battery removed, compared with other mobility scooters that weigh 100+ lbs.
Designed for convenience with premium features
- Two-touch fold. Push one knob to fold the seat down and unscrew one knob on the tiller to fold the scooter completely—NO MULTIPLE PIECES to reassemble, as with other scooters
- Once folded, it can easily be rolled just like a piece of luggage, to fit into the backseat or trunk of a car
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Undercarriage basket, front bag, rear bag and even a cup holder included
- Both armrests fold up to allow easy entry and exit
- Narrow enough to fit through standard household door frames
- Eight miles of use on a single charge
Ready for travel
- FAA approved—can be used in airports until you board the plane. Battery is carried on, while the scooter is treated like oversized luggage at the jetway as you board
- Traveling up to 5 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones and pets as you use your scooter
- Powerful light for use at dusk/dawn
Rechargeable battery with long life
- Lightweight battery—3.7 lbs versus others up to 20 lbs
- Rechargeable 1 x 24 V 10Ah lithium battery. Safe in standard 110 V outlets
- Charges on the steering column—no need to bend over and remove battery to charge
- Eight miles on a single charge, six hours to charge from empty
Scooter Length: 39.5"
Scooter Width: 21.5"
Scooter Height: 37"
Scooter Weight w/o Batteries: 40.8 lbs
Scooter Weight with Batteries: 44.5 lbs
Weight Limit: 275 lbs
Max Speed: 5 mph
Max Climbing Gradient: 8°
Min Turning Radius: 45"
Max Mid-Frame Ground Clearance: 4"