4 Point Cane Tip
- Self-standing replacement tip
- Fits any standard 3/4 “ cane
- Quad contact for greater stability and balance
- Nonslip base for better traction on any surface
- Durable compact design for easy maneuverability
- 60 Day Guarantee
FITS ALL STANDARD CANES
Easily replace a worn out or missing tip on any 0.75” standard or folding cane
STABLE QUAD TIP
Four contact points provides greater stability and balance while navigating any surface
SELF STANDING BASE
Eliminating bending over to retrieve a cane, the self-standing base allows the cane to stand upright on any flat surface for easier access
SAFE ON ANY SURFACE
Nonslip, nonmarking rubber base provides greater traction on any surface, including carpets, tile, grass, gravel and sand
Easily fits on standard stair treads and other tight places
REDUCES HAND FATIGUE
Durable rubber base gently flexes to minimize the impact of each step, effectively reducing hand and wrist fatigue
- Replaces standard cane tip for greater stability and traction
- Enables cane to stand independently
- 4.5” by 3”
How To Install:
- Remove the old cane tip and clean the exposed surface of the cane
- Insert the bottom of the cane into the new rubber cane tip by pushing downward on a flat surface and twisting until fully inserted to prevent instability
- Wipe down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry completely before use
- Self-standing rubber cane tip
- 60 Day Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the cane tip stand up on carpeting?
Yes, it will easily stand on most types of carpeting.
What are the dimensions of the tip?
The cane tip is 4.5” at the widest point and 3” tall.
Can I use this on my offset cane?
Yes, the quad tip is suitable for any cane with a diameter of 3/4“.
How much does the tip weigh?
The self-standing cane tip weighs 10 ounces.
Does it work on wood canes?
Yes, it can be used on any wood cane with a diameter of 3/4“.
How do I install my new cane tip?
First, gently remove the old cane tip and clean the exposed surface of the cane. Then, insert the bottom of the cane into the new rubber cane tip by pushing downward on a flat surface and twisting until fully inserted to prevent instability.
Does this tip have a carved pattern on each foot?
Yes! Each contact point has a textured pattern to provide better traction on any surface.
Is the tip somewhat flexible?
Yes, the tip gently flexes to absorb the impact of each step.
Does it work well on sand?
Yes, the quad tip design works well on sand, other loose materials and uneven surfaces.