Electrodes for Tens Unit
SAFE REPLACEMENT PADS
Continue pain-relieving treatments with FDA approved replacement electrode pads
Pigtail 2mm stud or snap connector is compatible with most TENS, EMS, and muscle stimulation devices
PREGELLED AND SELF ADHESIVE
Pregelled with a conductive hydrogel, the pads easily secure to the skin without leaving a sticky residue following each treatment
FLEXIBLE SQUARE PADS
Square electrode pads are constructed with a non-woven cloth backing that is flexible for optimal placement
Latex-free and PVC-free, the non-irritating electrode pads are safe for all skin types
REUSABLE 10 SETS OF 4
Each set of four includes a protective liner in the resealable pouch for safe storage
- Replacement electrode pads for TENS, EMS, and muscle stimulation devices
- 1.97” by 1.97”
- Non-woven cloth backing
- Conductive carbon film (Low impedance)
- Conductive hydrogel
- Lead wire with 2mm DIN size or snap connector
How To Use:
- Read the device user manual thoroughly before use.
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion or powders.
- Attach lead wires to electrodes before applying to skin.
- Remove the protective backing from the electrode. Save for future use.
- Apply the electrode to the skin, center first, then smooth down the edges.
- Attached are the lead wires to the device and turn it on. Adjust the settings according to the treatment plan. Do not exceed the intensity of .1 Watt/cm2.
- When treatment is complete, turn the device off.
- Lift the electrode at the edges and peel to remove it from the skin.
- Replace the saved backing on the sticky side of the electrode.
- Disconnect the device from the lead wires and electrode.
- Store the electrode in the original packaging.
- Keep electrodes away from direct sunlight.
- If the electrode loses adhesion properties, gently rub one or two drops of water onto the gel surface to reactivate the adhesion. If that does not work, discard the electrode.
- Discard the electrode in the original packaging after 20-25 uses.
- 10 sets of 4 Replacement electrode pads with lead connectors
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: RHB1033PIN
Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces