Ice Knee Standard Wrap
SOOTHING KNEE PAIN RELIEF
Designed to support the knee, alleviating pain, swelling and inflammation due to arthritis, sprains, strains and injuries
DUAL THERAPY WRAP
Combines customizable compression with cold or heat therapy to relieve pain following surgery, meniscus tears and ACL injuries
FLEXIBLE GEL PACKS
Reusable and leak-free, the wrap includes two Arctic Flex gel packs that remain flexible when frozen to contour to the knee for targeted relief
Reversible, open patella design fits the left and right knee and can be worn on the elbow for pain-relieving support
SECURE NON-SLIP FIT
Strong fastener straps provide a secure fit for knee circumferences up to 21”
SOFT BREATHABLE NEOPRENE
Machine washable neoprene wrap is lightweight and breathable to stay cool and dry throughout the day
- Provides relief for pain and inflammation due to sprains, strains, arthritis, injuries and surgeries
- Provides support for the knee or elbow
- Brace: 35.25” (L) x 10” (W)
- Each gel pack: 9.65” (L) x 4.33” (W)
- Weight of each gel pack: 7 ounces
- Neoprene blend with polyester, nylon and spandex
- Strong fastener material
- PVC gel pack exterior
- Non-toxic clay gel
How to Use for Cold Therapy:
- Place the Arctic Flex ice wrap packs flat in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Remove from the freezer and secure them in the interior pockets of the knee ice wrap
- Apply to the area to be treated
- WARNING: Treatment time should not exceed 20 minutes
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place the gel packs, side by side, in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate
- Heat on full power for 5 seconds
- Remove the gel packs carefully from the microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly
- Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel packs back in the microwave for 5-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Place each heated gel pack in one of the two interior pockets
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel packs carefully. If they start to expand, stop heating immediately.
- Remove the Arctic Flex gel packs before cleaning
- Machine wash the knee ice wrap in cold water with a mild detergent
- Allow to air dry completely before use
- Vive Knee Ice Wrap
- Two Arctic Flex gel packs
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: SUP2020GRY
Shipping Weight: 1.37 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the knee ice wrap made of?
The Vive knee ice wrap is made with a latex-free neoprene blend that is lightweight and breathable for exceptional comfort.
What are the gel packs made of?
The Arctic Flex gel packs are constructed with a soft vinyl and filled with a nontoxic clay gel.
How many gel packs come with the ice wrap?
The Vive knee ice wrap includes two reusable Arctic Flex gel packs.
Where are the pockets for the gel packs on the brace?
A vertical pocket is located on each side of the knee ice wrap to surround the knee..
What are the dimensions of the gel packs?
Each gel pack measures 9.65” x 4.33”.
How much does each Arctic Flex pack weigh?
Each Arctic Flex gel pack weighs approximately 7 ounces.
Is the knee ice wrap latex-free?
Yes! The knee wrap and gel packs are completely latex-free.
How is the knee ice wrap sized?
The Vive knee ice wrap is adjustable to comfortably fit a knee up to 21” in diameter (measure around the knee). Our brace may be able to stretch to fit larger knees but please note we cannot guarantee comfort past 21”.
Can I run and exercise with the knee ice wrap on?
Yes, the knee ice wrap provides moderate support and allows a full range of motion for everyday activities such as jogging and exercise. It is recommended that the gel packs are not used while exercising.
Can I place the gel packs directly on my knee without the ice wrap?
It is not recommended to place gel packs directly on the skin, however, the gel packs may be wrapped in a light towel for use without the ice wrap.
Is the Vive knee ice wrap washable?
Yes, the neoprene ice wrap is machine washable.
Will the ice wrap provide support for my knee after an injury?
Yes! The knee ice wrap provides moderate support to aid in the healing of sprains, tendonitis, hyperextension and other knee injuries.
Can I wear the knee ice wrap on my elbow as well?
Yes! The versatile design can be used to provide pain-relieving support for the elbow as well.
Can I wear the knee ice wrap on either knee?
Yes, the knee wrap is reversible for use on the left or right knee as needed.