Ice Wrist Wrap
- Pain-relieving wrist wrap for arthritis, carpal tunnel and more
- Easily adjust to the level of compression desired
- Versatile Arctic Flex gel pack for heat or cold therapy
- Reversible design for left or right wrist
- Flexible, latex-free neoprene blend
- 60 Day Guarantee
MULTIPURPOSE WRIST WRAP
Supporting the wrist with customizable compression and soothing heat or cold to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation
Easily tighten or loosen the wrist wrap to produce the level of compression desired
DURABLE HOT OR COLD PACK
Remaining flexible when frozen, the Arctic Flex gel pack to provide soothing heat or cold for targeted relief
USE ON EITHER WRIST
Anchored by a comfortably large thumb hole, the wrist wrap is uniquely designed for use on the left or right wrist
NON-SLIP ADJUSTABLE FIT
Easily adjusts to fit wrists up to 9” in circumference
SOFT NEOPRENE BLEND
Lightweight and latex-free, the ice wrap is constructed with a soft, neoprene blend with a strong fastener strap for a comfortable, non-slip fit
- For relieving pain, swelling, inflammation and stiffness in the wrist due to arthritis, carpal tunnel, sprains, strains, repetitive motion injuries and more
- Wrist wrap: 17.13” by 4.73”
- Thumb opening: 1.3” in diameter
- Arctic Flex gel pack: 11.42” by 3.66”
- Neoprene blend with polyester, nylon and spandex
- Strong fastener material
- PVC gel pack exterior
- Non toxic clay gel
How to Use for Cold Therapy:
- Place the Arctic Flex ice wrap pack flat in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Remove from the freezer and secure it in the interior pocket of the wrist wrap
- Apply to the area to be treated
- WARNING: Treatment time should not exceed 20 minutes
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place the gel pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate
- Heat on full power for 5 seconds
- Remove the gel pack carefully from the microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly
- Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in the microwave for 5-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Place the heated gel pack in the interior pocket
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately
- Remove the Arctic Flex gel pack before cleaning
- Machine wash the wrist ice wrap in cold water with a mild detergent
- Allow to air dry completely before use
- Vive Wrist Ice Wrap
- Arctic Flex gel pack
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: SUP2003GRY
Shipping Weight: 11 ounces
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a glove or true wrist wrap?
The Vive wrist ice wrap is a single wrap with a thumb hole for anchoring the top of the wrap and can be worn on either the left or right wrist.
Will the ice wrap fit a 9” wrist size?
Yes, the Vive wrist ice wrap is adjustable to fit most wrist sizes up to 9” in circumference.
Will the wrist ice wrap help with arthritis?
Yes! The ice wrap provides compression and heat or cold therapy to relieve pain and stiffness due to arthritis.
Does the wrist wrap cover the palm of the hand as well?
The wrist wrap covers the base of the palm only, leaving the hand free to complete daily activities.
Is the wrist ice wrap washable?
Yes! The Vive wrist ice wrap is machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent. Air dry completely before use.
How many ice packs does the wrap use?
The Vive wrist ice wrap uses a single Arctic Flex gel pack, uniquely designed to wrap around the entire wrist for optimal relief.
Is this good for those with carpal tunnel?
Yes! The wrist ice wrap is great for soothing carpal tunnel pain.
Is this wrist wrap reversible?
Yes! The wrap is designed for use on either the left or right wrist.
What is the wrist ice wrap made of?
The Vive wrist ice wrap is constructed with a soft neoprene blend that is lightweight and latex-free. The included Arctic Flex gel pack is made with a latex-free pvc material with a nontoxic gel filling.
How big is the gel pack?
The Arctic Flex gel pack measures 11.42” by 3.66” .
Can I wear the wrist ice wrap while sleeping?
Heat or cold therapy is only recommended for up to 20 minutes at a time. For a nighttime option, the Vive night splint safely supports the wrist with gentle compression and a removable metal splint.
Can I heat the gel pack up in the microwave?
Yes! The Arctic Flex gel pack can be heated in a microwave in short, 5-second intervals. While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately.