Pneumatic Cervical Traction Unit
The Theratrac cradles the head and neck via a curvature in the neck portion of the device, as well as a special head rest section that is vertically pneumatic. Both the headrest and neck region, inflate with over 30 lbs of adjustable pneumatic pressure to create traction in the cervical curve.
Theratrac gently stretches neck muscles, allowing the vertebral discs to realign and free nerve root tissue from the pressure of the discs. This helps “locked” neck muscles to slowly stretch and relax, so that misaligned vertebrae can resume their normal supportive position.
- Provides cervical traction with over 30 lbs of adjustable pneumatic pressure
- Specially designed curvature to gently cradle and support the head and neck
- Pneumatic, vertically adjustable headrest
- Assists in freeing nerve root tissue from vertebral discs
- Relieves tension while stretching muscles
- Relieves cervical musculoskeletal or neurologic impairment
- Relieves pressure on the temporomandibular joint