Support Bar for Safety
Made of steel and equipped with perpendicular grab bars, the bedside step stool is sturdy, offers full support, and can withstand up to 400 lbs. of weight. The soft padding on the handrail ensures a tight and secure grip.
Easy to Use Step
A prominent feature of the step stool for the bed is the extra-wide step that reduces the risk of tripping or falling. The Velcro straps and anti-slip rubber feet hold the stool in place and decrease the chances of skidding or slipping.
Motion Activated Light
The motion-activated LED light sensor detects human presence within 10 feet and instantly illuminates the floor of the bed step stool. It can light up an area of about 121 sq. ft for about 30 seconds.
The floor of the bed step stool can be easily adjusted (as much as 2.5’’ to 7.5’’) to match the height of your bed. This allows you to use your old bed without making any modifications whatsoever. The height of the step2bed can be easily customized to fit both high and low beds.
Durable and easy to assemble
The materials used in making step2bed bedside safety step stools are of the highest quality and strictly adhere to international standards. This 20 lbs. bed step stool for the elderly is easy to assemble and fits on any side of the bed.
Can be Used as Safety Bed Rails
The Step2bed is a safer alternative to standard bed rails and comes in different dimensions that suit your room size and the height and weight of your bed. As a safety bed rails, it provides a pathway for easy access to and from the bed. In addition, its distinctive features, such as the perpendicular handrails, motion-sensor LED light, and height-adjustable step ensures safety, comfort, and convenience for the elderly.
- Perpendicular handrails
- Motion-activated LED lighting
- Adjustable step height
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Supports up to 400 lbs.
- Height adjustments from 2.5" - 7.5"
- Made of steel
- Dimensions: 32" x 18" x 32"
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Step2Bed made of?
– Step2bed is made of steel tubing and metal fixtures.
2. Is the Step2Bed connected to the bed?
– No, it is a free-standing stool with steps for a bed that sits at the bedside. It is equipped with Velcro straps that secure itself to the bed for stability. There are various other step2bed accessories available to make your motion even safer and sturdier.
3. Can the Step2Bed go on either side of the bed?
– Yes, the product can be assembled and used on either side of the bed.
4. Can people with knee pain or injury use the Step2Bed?
- Yes, step2bed is useful for people who have knee pain, hip pain, or injury. It can also be used by specially-abled people or individuals recovering from surgery who need bed steps to get in and out of bed.
5. How much weight does the Step2Bed support?
- The step2bed weighs only 20 lbs. and supports up to 400 lbs.
6. Can I adjust the height of the Step2Bed?
- The floor of the bed step stool can be easily adjusted (as much as 2.5’’ to 7.5’’) to match the height of your bed. The step2bed can be used for both high and low beds. And if you have a high bed, you can also use a tall grab bar for bedside step stools to get extra support.
7. What are the dimensions of the Step2Bed?
- 18" L x 32" W x 32" H.
8. Does the Step2Bed come pre-assembled?
– No, it's four pieces, six bolts, and four legs that adjust the height. You can also choose to buy the fully-assembled step2bed to avoid the hassle of putting the device together.
9. How is the Step2Bed different from other bed rails for seniors in the market?
- The Step2bed comes with unique features, such as grab bars, a motion-sensor LED light, adjustable height, and a safe pathway to get in and out of bed. These offer an added advantage to seniors with mobility issues, unlike other standard bed rails for seniors in the market.