Reinforced Steel Base: Built from heavy-duty steel and weighing only 22 lbs., the base or floor of the Step2Bed XL can hold up to 800 lbs. of weight.
Safe and Secure: The strong, perpendicular steel grab bars of the Step2Bed XL make it easy to climb in and out of bed. The handrail comes complete with a soft foam padding for a secure grip. The Velcro straps and anti-slip rubber feet reduce the chance of slipping.
Motion-Activated LED Light: The smart LED light installed in the Step2Bed XL automatically detects human movement within 10 feet and lights up your way as you get in or out of your bed.
Height Adjustments: You can customize the height of the XL bed step stool by as much as 2.5” to 7.5.” So, whether you have a high bed or a low one, the Step2Bed XL is fit for all.
Ease of use: It is very easy to assemble and install the XL bed step stool on either side of your bed. The Step2Bed XL can be used by seniors, specially-abled people, or people who suffer from hip or knee injury. It is also suitable for people who have undergone surgery and recovering from one.
- Acts as a Bed Safety Rail for Seniors: With a capacity to hold 800 lbs. the Step2Bed XL can be used as a sturdy bed safety rail for seniors. While standard bed rails in the market are designed to block the entrance to the bed, the Step2Bed XL creates a pathway of entry into the bed while providing a step that shortens the distance from the bed to the floor. In addition, the tall grab bar offers stability and support to seniors, keeping them safe in bed and reducing the risk of falls.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Step2Bed XL made of?
– The Step2Bed XL is made of steel tubing and metal fixtures.
2. Is the Step2Bed XL connected to the bed?
– No, it is a free-standing device that sits at the bedside. It is equipped with Velcro straps that secure itself to the bed for stability.
3. Can the Step2Bed XL go on either side of the bed?
– Yes, the product can be assembled and used on either side of the bed.
4. Can people with knee pain or injury use the Step2Bed XL?
- Yes, the Step2Bed XL is useful for people who have knee pain, hip pain, or injury. It can also be used by specially-abled people or individuals recovering from surgery.
5. How much weight does the Step2Bed XL hold?
- The base of the Step2Bed XL is made with reinforced steel, so it can support up to 800 lbs.
6. Can I adjust the height of the Step2Bed XL?
- Yes, the Step2Bed XL has six (6) height adjustment options ranging from 2.5"-7.5."
7. What are the other options I can explore?
- You can shop the regular Step2Bed that can hold up to 400 lbs. If you want a more compact option, consider the Step2Bed Mini, which is capable of supporting up to 300 lbs.
8. What are the dimensions of the Step2Bed XL?
- 18" L x 32" W x 32" H.
9. Does the Step2Bed come pre-assembled?
– No, it's four pieces, six bolts, and four legs that adjust the height. You can also choose to buy the fully-assembled Step2Bed to avoid the hassle of putting the device together.
10. How will the Step2Bed XL adjustable bed rails help the elderly reduce the risk of falls?
- The Step2Bed XL has an extra-wide landing base of reinforced steel to support 800 lbs. The padded handrail makes it easy to sit up or get off the bed. Additionally, the height-adjustable step shortens the space between the bed and the floor, and the motion-activated light makes stepping on and off the bed safe at night.