Safe and Secure: The step2tub bath step stool is made of industry-grade steel and features an extra-wide landing base and a non-slip bath step to reduce the risk of slips, falls, or trips. The non-slip step is 12.5’’ long and 11’’ long, so it’s safe and stable.
Support Bar for Safety: With perpendicular handrails padded for extra grip and support, you can safely get in and out of the bathtub with the help of these bathtub steps. The height of the grab bar can also be adjusted to suit your preference. The step2tub can hold up to 300 lbs. of weight and is portable and lightweight.
Dual Clamp System: The bathtub step stool is equipped with a dual clamp system that locks itself to the sides of the bathtub, making it ultra-secure. And the bathtub safety rails make it even safer.
Compatibility with Most Bathtubs: The step2tub is compatible with most standard bathtubs. And with the added feature of height adjustment and dual clamp system, it can be easily installed in just about any bathtub.
- Made of steel
- Extra-wide landing base
- Large, non-slip shower step
- Support bars for safety
- Dual clamp system
- Capacity: Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 32" x 11" x 12.5"
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of using step2tub?
- Step2tub reduces the risk of falling or tripping while getting in and out of the bathtub. A good bath step stool with handrails and foam pad may avoid mishaps or accidents and ensure the safety of your loved ones where they are the most vulnerable to falls—the bathroom.
2. I am suffering from a knee injury. Can I use step2tub?
- Yes, absolutely. Step2tub bathtub steps are specifically designed by Vince Baiera for seniors and people with knee pain, hip pain, or injury. It is also great for post-surgery use. You can also choose to purchase step2bed - step stool for bed to reduce the risk of falls while climbing in and out of bed.
3. Will step2tub fit my bathtub?
- Step2tub is compatible with most bathtubs. It features a dual clamp system that can securely lock itself to either side of the bathtub. You can also adjust the height of the bath step stool with safety rails for a bathtub.